Glossier lands in the UK

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Newcastle chapter.

Finally, the long wait is over. UK residents can now pick up Glossier products from their website from the 9th of October. No longer do we have to look longingly at the US consumers who have had easy access to the products since 2014. 

Its minimalist style looks chic on any vanity, and super cute in your favourite purse. Their use of millennial pink is a perfect example of its success on Instagram. Thought their makeup is marketed towards those who prefer a no-makeup makeup look, there are certain products for those who like a bolder look. Continue reading for a guide to some of their most popular products.

Looking like little oil paint tubes, this product probably has the cutest packaging. For the perfect, no effort flush, use a small dap Cloud Paint and rub into your cheek with your fingertips. This product comes in 4 shades, and looks great on all skin tones. This product is cruelty-free, but not vegan. 

Described by Glossier as their No.1 Best Selling product, the Boy Brow real has upped the game in the brow world. This product was also awarded the Allure Best of Beauty award in 2016, alongside the 2015 teenVogue Game Changers. Not for those who are still on the Instagram brow trend, this product will help you create a softer, more natural brow. It comes in four shades including clear. This product is cruelty-free but not vegan. 

Though there are only 5 shades of this skin tint, Glossier has done well with their shade range. With only one pale shade, the range goes down to the shade Rich. The only downside is that this product is super sheer – however, if that’s what you’re looking for, then you’ll love this product. Bonus: it’s vegan!

Considered part of their skincare range, this product has similar packaging to their Cloud Paint. They come in 6 different flavours, ranging from birthday to rose.  They are highly moisturising and give you a soft cute lip. If you’re feeling eager, you can also save some money and purchase 3 at once in a trio. These products are cruelty-free but not vegan. 

Now go get your Glossier products at www.glossier.com/ , it’s free shipping over £25!

Scarlett Rowland

Newcastle '19

Scarlett Rowland is currently reading for a Classics degree at Newcastle University. Alongside being the chapter coordinator for Her Campus, she is an editor for the arts section of the student newspaper and a writer for The Tab Newcastle. After university, she hopes to work in the creative industry.