Mirror That Look Needs Campus Ambassadors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Remember Evelyn Nguyen, the #GirlBoss who created the awesome browser extension, Mirror That Look? Well, she’s looking for a few girl bosses herself to help get the word out.

So, what does being an MTL ambassador entail?

It’s pretty simple, actually. As an ambassador, it’ll be your job to find new MTL users in your city/campus.

MTL will give you a unique user code you can share via social media and a comprehensive Marketing Playbook that will give you all the info you’ll need to be a successful ambassador.

Does it pay?

MTL pays ambassadors based on how many downloads they’ve accumulated during the month. So, that means if 50 of your friends loved the browser and downloaded it using your code, then you’d receive $50 – so that’s $1 per user.

Other benefits

Not only will you be able to work with some of the coolest fashion technology companies out there, but you’ll be gaining real-world experience that will boost your resume.

[Feature Image By Pexels]

Tabitha Britt

New School '18

Tabitha Britt (formerly Tabitha Shiflett) was the Editor-in-Chief and Co-Correspondent of Her Campus at The New School between August 2016 - January 2018. Tabitha graduated from The New School of Social Research on January 31, 2018. She's also a graduate of the Dub (The University of North Carolina Wilmington, UNCW) where she held the position of Managing Editor for the UNCW HC team. You can find her byline in a variety of publications including CBS Local, Taste of Home, Luna Luna, Thought Catalog, and Elite Daily. See more at www.tabithashiflett.com.