samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Horoscope Reading: What’s Ahead for Your Work and Passions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

You’re pushing your way back to the front, Aries! This is a big social moment for you. Get ready to entertain and be in the spotlight for a while. This energetic and friendly spirit will not only help you in your social life, but it could also help you in your work life! The tricky thing is figuring out how to manage the two and have them blend seamlessly. You’ll be feeling confident, but don’t get cocky. It’s okay to ask for help and step back when you need to.

Been feeling ambitious recently, Taurus? Try not to get too in your head and jump to the end instead of focusing on the smaller parts of your plan first. Try to look back at your previous mistakes and see where you can try to set yourself on the right track. There’s no shame in a second chance, Taurus, so go ahead and take it! Don’t forget to take time for yourself and your relationships, however. It may seem hard to balance everything else with your big dreams, but if anyone can do it, it’s you!

You can get what you want, Gemini, but you have to get moving. Sometimes we’re scared to take action because there’s guarantee that we will succeed. But then again, you will never know unless you try. No one can give you complete assurance that your dreams will work out. It is now your time to get organized, start planning and moving! Put life into your dreams!

There isn’t a map to life, Cancer. And whether you like it or not, big changes are coming. What you thought was real, may turn out to be fake. Yes, this comes with disappointment but it’s clearing the way for something new and better. Nothing that’s built on weak ideas and beliefs will stand tall for too long… and it’s okay. This moment is for you to reevaluate your focus. It’s time to stand still and think of what is real to you. What is it that you want to build now? Wash away the old pieces and start building from the heart.

You’ve got a lot going on, Leo. Remember that it’s completely okay to rely on others and let them stand in the spotlight with you (well, maybe a little bit behind you). Ask for help. Reach out to friends. Seek out the advice of others. It’s a big month for communication and opportunities, so make sure you’re looking out for any potential chances you can take. This sprout of communication can also help you be honest with yourself. Be real and address problems you need to have fixed both with yourself and with others.  

Time to shed the holiday fever and get back into the swing of things! Whether it’s getting back into this semester or starting a new term at work, you have to set your intentions and clear your mind. Luckily, as the new moon arrives, you will feel an extra boost of motivation, so you will have that on your side. This is your time, Virgo, think of this time as both a physical and mental cleanse.

Libra, sometimes you really have to listen to yourself in order to gain clarity. You are at a point where decisions need to be made, and it’s not easy for you. Take some time away from the external world and dive deep into your soul. The answer you’re looking for is already there. It’s okay to be alone from time to time, especially now since you’re facing situations that call upon sharp decision making.

Give yourself a rest, Scorpio. You’ve been through some tough times. You may be thinking “why does life keep testing me over and over again?” Because you can handle it. Because your strength is like no other. I know, you can’t take it anymore. Spend some time asking what it is that you need and deserve. Be honest with yourself. The worst part is over, now it is time for you to relax, rest, and ask the universe for what your heart truly desires.

Passion is in this season, Sagitarius! If you’re passionate about something, push that forward. Make that your priority. Your creativity will be the key to your happiness and your prosperity. If you’re lucky, someone might come along and find a way to help you or promote your creative projects. It’s also okay to be a little selfish and focus on yourself, but remember to pick up the phone and check in with your friends every once in a while and ask them about their passion projects. You never know who you could collab with!

Don’t put too much on your plate, Capricorn! Really settle down and try to figure out what you want to get done this month, and what steps you have to take. If you feel like you don’t know what’s going on with your big picture plan, take a step back and try to set and complete smaller goals for yourself. You won’t want to get your hopes to high only to have them plummet all at once. Be rational and reasonable.

It’s your season Aquarius – happy birthday to you! With all cycles comes change. You don’t want to pretend anymore, you don’t want to fake it anymore. You have this urge to finally get rid of unnecessary baggage from your life. It’s time to declutter, both mentally and emotionally. What have you been carrying around that no longer serves you? What do you have to get rid of in order to fulfill your life’s purpose even more? No more time to be thinking of “what ifs…”. You know what goes, you know what doesn’t go.  

Everything’s OK, pisces. You like to give, but also receive. You may be feeling a little sensitive after this new moon in Aquarius, but don’t let that determine your actual feelings towards your life. You may want to get your creativity going again, where you can pour your heart out. That’s where you feel like yourself the most. That will allow you to settle down and then evaluate your relationships, your energetic investments, your projects. But for now, allow yourself to be in touch with your most genuine self.

Hi there! I'm a writer, originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I do some digital illustration and graphic design as well. I'm a junior student in Journalism and Design at The New School. Some of my interests include psychology, spirituality, and music. Just may be an ancient soul. I like to read, watch movies, do yoga and have a glass of wine in my free time.
Yasi Mousavi

New School '21

Yasi Mousavi is a second year at The New School. Originally from Nashville, TN--Yasi is planning on pursuing a double major in philosophy and screen studies. When she is not writing, she enjoys aggressively binge-watching T.V. shows and trying her best to become Mindy Kaling.
Isabelle Fang

New School '21

Isabelle is a Literary Studies major at the Eugene Lang School of Liberal Arts at The New School. Originally from Toronto, she's still working on using the imperial system and reading weather forecasts in Fahrenheit. Isabelle mostly writes about pop culture, Asian American representation, and profiles on all kinds of people.