freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Horoscope Reading: Find Out What’s in Store for Your Love Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

Aries

Okay Aries, now is the time to take the romantic leap you’ve been meaning to take. The timing is finally right. Do the work you have to do to save your relationship. Listen to your partner and care about their problems. You might have to shed some of the spotlight off of yourself, and give it to your partner. Compromises might have to be made for your relationship to grow and prosper. If you’re single, take a leap and ask out the person you’ve been flirting with. However, be wary of prying too deeply into their person life. You may be comfortable with exposing yourself and wanting to know everything about the person you’re infatuated with, but remember that not everyone is as open as you, Aries.

Taurus

You just had a full moon! You may have noticed feeling a little more “crazy” than usual. Maybe some things that you were hiding from finally knocked on your door and you had to answer. You have been very patient. Patient with yourself and with the other person. The universe listens to this, Taurus. You may find yourself being completely devoted to the other person. You’re just being patient and waiting, but this imbalance can reach the point of being harmful. Communicate with your partner. Move around instead of waiting for what your partner has to offer. You get to determine what you deserve as well. If you’re single, you are also waiting around. Move! Do something! Patience is a great virtue but won’t get you out there. You have a huge heart, you know it. Make it known!

Gemini

You can’t view your love life as the center of your life, Geminis, but rather like something that complements it. If it’s the center it means you depend on it. And depending on your love life may become toxic. If you’re in a relationship, practice having your own independent position. Make decisions, become a leader. I know it’s easier to just tag along, but it’s time for you to take a stance. If you don’t feel like it, you may just be involved out of comfort and not true love. If you’re single, you’re not really looking for a casual thing. That would just mean playing around with potential feelings and you’re just not up for that at the moment. You’re going to have to do some deep thinking and meditation to get in touch with your feelings and desires.

Cancer

Your heart is so big, warm, and delicate, Cancer. Many have touched it and left marks; positive and negative.You feel this big time. You may have been putting up walls after being devastated and disappointed by people who you opened your heart up to. But you know you’re capable of loving with your whole heart and soul; giving everything to the other person. Try to find a safe point in the middle. If you’re in a relationship, don’t hold yourself back just because you’re afraid of getting hurt. Don’t let past experiences make you cold. That’s not you and your current partner will benefit from your genuine self. If you’re single, oh boy. Venus retrograde will for sure pull an ex back into your life, and you, like the romantic you are, will be swept off your feet. Be cautious! Only open your heart up for those that deserve it.

Leo

You just want to be warm at heart, Leo. That’s all. You’re over playing the role of needing no one. You don’t need anyone, you know it, but you are ready to feel comfort in love. We’ve entered Scorpio season and now more than ever you have the opportunity to let something die and make room for something new and positive in your life. Let that old relationship end because you know it’s already in ruins. Make peace with that part of your life. It is time to invite someone new. The person you want may not coincide with what you have in mind. People may be whispering negativities into your ear. Just focus on your own heartbeat because it will lead the way. Whether the person is already in your life, at the doorway or has not yet arrived, all you have to do is close the door of your past and open your heart.

Virgo

You always want to have everything under control, Virgo! But you truly have to let your heart lead the way now. The full moon in Taurus will ground you even more, but really let yourself fly. If you’re in a relationship, let the communication flow. Listen to your partner. Act from the heart. A relationship involves two people, if you try to control your relationship, you’ll end up losing the magic and potentially hurting your loved one. Let it go and go with the flow of it. If you’re single, be open because you will attract someone special this way. It may happen in an unexpected place and time. So you have to keep your eyes, heart, and mind open. And let go of your standards! Love doesn’t recognize those.

Libra

Let yourself be known, Libra! If you’re meeting someone, don’t be afraid to let them get close to you. Let this person be present in your life. When you don’t have this, you dream of it, you miss it, you are thirsty for it. You have a lot going on in life and in your mind. So enjoy this moment of having someone to share your heart with. If you’re single, now more than ever with Venus retrograde you won’t be single for too long. You looove being with someone, Libra. It’s the balance you always strive for. So you may find yourself slipping back into the arms of an ex partner, at least temporarily. Things don’t have to be the way they were before. Just watch out for yourself. Take notice of patterns, new attitudes, feelings, and most importantly, where you heart is being drawn to.

Scorpio

Happy Birthday, Scorpio! As this month shines a light on your sign, remember what your heart tells you. You’ve spent the first half of the month focusing on your own problems and assessing what has to be done for you to overcome them. Luckily, this will be helpful to you, Scorpio. If you’re single, look towards what you want out of partner or why you are choosing to be single. Don’t be afraid of getting really deep within your personal demons and seeing what you want out of the rest of the year. If you’re in a relationship, you might have to confront your partner about problems in the relationship and ask questions you’ve been trying to ignore. This is your time, Scorpio, but before you can prosper and shine, you have to assess and transform.

Sagittarius 

Wake up, Sagitarius! Your naturally optimistic nature has been forcing you to ignore serious problems within your love life. You might be thrown into a void or a sea of confusion, causing many secrets to be told. Don’t fray, Sag, trust your intuition and gut feeling because a truth about your love life you need to hear might be revealed soon. A lot of the confusion and frustration will start to settle, and soon you will have the answers you’ve been looking for.

Capricorn

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, Capricorn? You’re in the middle of making a ton of hard decisions, some of which may include ‘should I stay with my partner or not?’ Take a breath, Capricorn. You’re easily one of the most romantic signs, and you want things to follow a plan, but remember that sometimes conflict is necessary in a relationship. Fighting with your partner doesn’t mean they’re not the one. Stay loyal to yourself, Capricorn. If you’ve been feeling like you’ve been stuck recently in your love life, don’t freak out. The Venus retrograde could hint at a possible fling in the future.

Aquarius

Watch what you say, Aquarius! This whole month has been a battle of “will I, won’t I.” Before you make any rash decisions, make sure to go over everything you want in your relationship and with your partner. Focus on the importance of communication in your romantic relationships, and with yourself if you’re single. Really take a second to see what it is you want without all the clutter of overthinking. There might even be a romantic surprise for you at the end of the month!

Pisces 

It’s hard for you to take your head out of the clouds sometimes, Pisces. But this Venus retrograde has forced you to be realistic about your current state, which is one of your least favorite things. It’s time to bring your creativity back. Try to look at the state of your relationship from your partner’s perspective and see what you can do to spice things up and dial up the romance! If you’re single, this is the perfect time for you to use your empathy and creative soul to connect with someone you might not have thought of as a partner. You never know what could happen, Pisces!

Hi there! I'm a writer, originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I do some digital illustration and graphic design as well. I'm a junior student in Journalism and Design at The New School. Some of my interests include psychology, spirituality, and music. Just may be an ancient soul. I like to read, watch movies, do yoga and have a glass of wine in my free time.
Yasi Mousavi

New School '21

Yasi Mousavi is a second year at The New School. Originally from Nashville, TN--Yasi is planning on pursuing a double major in philosophy and screen studies. When she is not writing, she enjoys aggressively binge-watching T.V. shows and trying her best to become Mindy Kaling.