david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Halloween Dorm Decor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

The spooky season is among us, which means you can shamelessly listen to the “Spooky Scary Skeleton” song. I’m sure we’re all busy debating on what to dress up as for what is possibly the most anticipated holiday of the year (yes, we consider it a holiday), while drinking our favorite fall-flavored drinks, but let us not forget the most important part of Halloween… the decorations! If you don’t feel like decorating your dorm, you should definitely check out the townhouses on the Upper East and West Side, they go all-out and it is beautiful.

Here’s a few things you can decorate your dorm with to feel the spookiness!

Black-Tinted String Lights

For a mysterious, haunted house vibe.

Ghost and Bat Garland Kit

You can hang these festive garland strands around the common area or embellish the outside of your door. 

Grim Reaper Pillow 

I don’t know about you, but I’m all about seasonal throw pillows! This one’s cute too!

Head Container 

Halloween is the perfect time for candy. Learn a bit about the brain while you munch with this creative candy container!

Cat Mug

Show your love for black cats and Halloween with this cute mug.

Pumpkins 

Because black pumpkins will literally match everything.

More Mugs!

Relax in your new spooky atmosphere with a color-changing mug!

Skull Stacker

Skulls for your desk, nighstand, or kitchen table!

Happy Halloween!
Elizabeth Tracey

New School '21

Annemarie Imnadze is an undeclared freshman and Co-Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus Chapter at The New School.