This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Paltz chapter.

Name: Tye Bustos

Year: Senior

Hometown: East Yaphank, NY

Major: spanish education and international relations

Activities at New Paltz: UGA President, RA, OL, Culinary Club President, Student Senator, Member of TKE

Favorite movie: The Notebook

Favorite book: On My Honor or The Great Gatsby

Interests: Hanging out with friends, cooking and baking, hiking and swimming

How do you make time for everything? “The trick is to not stress yourself out, if you have a positive attitude almost anything is possible.”

Relationship status:  “You can apply and find out.”

What is your favorite memory from your college experience? “I don’t have a favorite honestly, each day is a new experience and I appreciate all of them.”

What’s on your senior year bucket list? “Hit every restaurant on Main Street!”

Emma Koch

New Paltz

Emma is a fourth-year student at SUNY New Paltz, where she is majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Business. Born and raised in Upstate New York, Emma now divides her time between school, her hometown, and Houston, TX where her family currently lives. Besides school and internships, as well as being a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, Emma's other passions include fashion and beauty, health and fitness, trying new recipes, iced coffee, watching netflix with her roomie, online shopping, country music, and her sorority, Sigma Delta Tau. Her dream is to find a career in the Public Relations field where she is able to travel the world and have new experiences doing what she loves. Follow her on Instagram @emmma.koch