A Woman’s Guide to a Happy Semester!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

Like every college student, we’re always looking for efficient ways to get through the school year.  We find that things go much more swimmingly thanks to our Back To School Survival Kit!

Photo from HC WVWC

Given that a college diet usually includes ramen noodles, we find it a blessing that we’ve been given BOGO cards from Chipotle!  Instead of feeling the guilt from the heavy calorie intake of cup noodles doused in chicken broth, we get to enjoy a healthier lifestyle thanks to Chipotle’s fresh ingredients that don’t include the GMO and artificial flavors.

Photo from lipglossleslie.blogspot.com

If you’re like me, and you need makeup for your eyes that lasts all day and doesn’t smudge to the point where you look like a raccoon, then New York Color’s City Proof 24 hour eye shadow and eye primer is what you need!  New York Color really does have a way of making women feel more empowered and confident when these two items are in tangent because of the eye shadow’s vibrant colors, while the primer compliments the colors by making it last up to 4 hours longer.  Your eyes will be grabbing attention from across the room! As if these items already didn’t sound to good to be true, did I forget to mention that they are also waterproof? It’s the perfect trifecta between waterproof, long-lasting, and easy to apply!

Are you someone who loves to spend their time showing off their artistic talent by crafting? Whether it’s for someone you love, or you just feel like giving your dorm room some awesome decorations, Martha Stewart Crafts has everything you need for those special artsy projects! Thanks to MSC coupons, you can save so much money on all of the tools you need from paint, to glitter glue for all of your beautiful ‘Do It Yourself’ creations.  Now, we can spend less time stressing over the lack of money in our bank accounts!

Be on top of your game this year, thanks to HC and our sponsors that provided us with these wonderful goodies!

Hi! My name is Taylor and I am a Business Management major with a double minor in Marketing and Psychology. I'm originally from Brooklyn but then moved to East Meadow, NY, on Long Island. I am the President of the American Marketing Association on campus and I was an intern and then worked my way up to retail operations for the NY Islanders Hockey Club before their big move to Brooklyn. A fun fact about me would be that I used to run track and cross country throughout all of high school and I've completed a half marathon in approximately 1 hour and 42 minutes!
Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!