jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Things That Happen In The Class You Hate, As Told By Puppies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

Everyone has that one class that they really just hate. These puppies are here to narrate what it’s like to sit through the classes you really hate. 

1. When you realize you didn’t drink enough coffee to handle this today:

2. When you and the person next to you are complaining together, but then the professor asks a question, and neither of you know the answer:

3. When you’re daydreaming about summer:

4. When you get an assignment back that you thought you aced, but actually failed: 

5. When the professor asks you a stupid question:

6. Shopping before class for snacks to keep you occupied got you rolling up like:

7. When you find something random to entertain you: 

8. Trying to convince the professor you’re paying attention like:

9. When the professor asks you a question, and you get the answer right, even though you weren’t paying attention:

10. When the guy next to you asks if you did the homework: 

11. When you actually try, but realize it’s pointless:

12. When you settle for just trying to stay awake:

13. When you’re just 100 percent DONE: 

14. When you realize you really have to pee, but someone just went to the bathroom:

15. That moment when everyone gangs up on the professor, and it’s awesome:

16. When the professor says class will be ending early:

17. When there’s only 15 minutes left, and you feel like you’re going to lose it:

18. When class is ACTUALLY over, and you all make a break for it before the professor tries to talk to you:

19. And then when you hit the bar afterwards:

20. But then you realize you have this class again next Monday:

University of New Haven/ Delta Phi Epsilon/ Feminist/ Funny girl/ Nerd @ssameldredge
Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!