Random Acts of Kindness to Get You Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

With all the bad things going on in the world, people tend to forget that there is still good happening all around you. Even if it’s you giving a homeless person a dollar, that small act can change their life. It could be something as simple as just asking someone how his or her day is going. Here are some inspirational acts, for when you think there is no more humanity left in the world.

Warning: these will have you feeling some typa way…

These are just a few of the many acts of kindness people show each other every day. So maybe next time you see an opportunity to do good, you will seize it. Have a great week!

Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!