alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Pre-Spring Break Thoughts As Told By the Cast of Parks & Rec

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

Lets be real… Spring Break is the only thing getting you through the spring semester.

Having exams, papers, and last minute to-do’s to worry about before leaving for Spring Break makes us feel like

It’s super cold one day and then semi-warm another day and you’re just over this weather

As the break becomes closer, everyday we feel like we don’t know what we’re doing with ourselves with each passing day 

With exams coming up and spring break, we’re starting to feel super stressed out about school work and how we’re going to look in a bikini…which ends up making us resort to eating comfort food to make us feel better 

Since we feel like doing nothing all the time now that makes us want to study less and less and makes us want to hang out with friends more 

Realizing that you didn’t get anything done and you have so many exams coming up makes you freak out…

But when you hit the under five day mark you get super pumped

The parties you’ve been going to are nothing compared to what you’re going to experience 

You and your friends realize you should start packing and maybe go shopping to get a few new things before you leave 

You’re really happy when you turn in your last assignment before break officially starts

And Spring Break finally arrives, you and all your friends are way too excited!!!!

The wait is finally over, sunshine and freedom awaits you and you either have the best or worst weeks ever. But after it’s over I’m sure you’ll all be thinking 

Have a great spring break everybody!!! HCXO 

Jill Perniciaro is a Junior at the University of New Haven studying Criminal Justice. She is a Long Island gal at heart but is loving New England more and more every day. Even though her major is unrelated to writing/communications; the entertainment world of TV, movies, fashion, beauty and music is her side passion. Eating, watching movies, going to the gym, shopping, and bowling are also things she likes to do. Jill's fav animals are giraffes, monkeys, and otters. Her favorite color is purple, she loves the Weeknd with all her heart and she's most likely wearing her RayBan's cause she doesn't like to squint. She is a sister of Delta Phi Epsilon and she is hoping to pursue a career in Crime Scene Investigation. She is very happy to be a part of New Haven's HC chapter as secretary & a writer for the blog section :-) You can follow Jill on Twitter @jjillll (4 l's) and on Instagram @jillperniciaro.  HCXO
Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!