A Parisian Dream

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

For the month of June, I, along with fourteen other students from the University of New Haven, traveled across the Atlantic Ocean to the beautiful city of Paris, France. It started off with some difficulties, but soon turned into an experience I will never forget. We traveled to many wonderful places, ate incredible food, learned about different cultures, and explored new horizons. We discovered new friends, new homes, and made memories and relationships meant for a lifetime.

I am a college graduate from Nantucket, MA. I just graduated from the University of New Haven with dual majors in Marketing and Business Management with a minor in Graphic Design. I am a twenty-two year old blogger who loves people and coffee. I spend my days writing, taking photos, trying new recipes, and going on adventures. I one day want to work in social media marketing and I work every day to acheive my goals. I have lived in Belize and have studied abroad in Paris, making frequent trips to other countries to explore.
Elissa is a 21-year-old college student studying journalism in New Haven, Connecticut. Hailing from Long Island, she doesn’t correct anyone who assumes she’s from the city, just like she doesn’t correct anyone who assumes she’s a student at Yale. In addition to being one of the Co-Founders and Campus Correspondents for Her Campus New Haven, she is also Editor-in-Chief of UNH's university newspaper. Besides drinking too much coffee and daydreaming about traveling the world, she spends most of her time writing, reading and complaining about the weather. Follow her at @elissasanci