Meet Kimberly Minier!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

Name: Kimberly Minier

Year: 2019

Major: Marketing

Birthday: April 7th, 1997

Favorite food? Steak

Favorite class at UNH so far? Principles of Marketing

Favorite UNH event? Homecoming

What are your hobbies? “Watching cat videos on YouTube.” 

Who is your celebrity role model? “I don’t have a celebrity role model because I can’t admire someone I don’t know.”  

What is your dream job? “I’d love to work in higher education and advise student government in the future.”

Why should the student body elect you as USGA Treasurer? “The student body should elect me as USGA Treasurer because I genuinely want to find a way to make it easier for organizations to spend their funds on successful and meaningful events, and I personally would like to see our organizations grow.”

Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!