Meet Joshua Beaupre, Class of 2017!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

Joshua Beaupre is a junior Criminal Justice- Investigative Services major with a minor in Spanish from Killingly, Connecticut.  Josh likes to stay involved on campus as the co-chair for the American Criminal Justice Association’s (ACJA) Federal Services Committee.  He also spent the week in Sacramento, California for ACJA’s National Conference!

We asked Josh what his best class at UNH was, to which he said “Problems Seminar” with Professor Bill Carbone.  This class has been very beneficial for helping him work to land his dream job in federal law enforcement as either a Drug Enforcement Agent (DEA) or Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) agent.

When he isn’t having having a meal at WOW, or going to UNH’s Spring Weekend concerts, Josh likes to go hangout at the beach!  His hobbies and talents include being a pretty sharp target and skeet shooter as he prepares to join the local or state police force at the end of his senior year.  A fun fact about Josh is that a large majority of his family is from Portugal.

Keep up with those huge aspirations, Josh, we know you can do it!

…by the way ladies, this stud happens to be single! *wink, wink*

Hi! My name is Taylor and I am a Business Management major with a double minor in Marketing and Psychology. I'm originally from Brooklyn but then moved to East Meadow, NY, on Long Island. I am the President of the American Marketing Association on campus and I was an intern and then worked my way up to retail operations for the NY Islanders Hockey Club before their big move to Brooklyn. A fun fact about me would be that I used to run track and cross country throughout all of high school and I've completed a half marathon in approximately 1 hour and 42 minutes!
Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!