Joshua Rodriguez ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

Name: Joshua RodriguezHometown: Bronx, N.Y.Major: clinical psychologyMinor: business managementYear: seniorRelationship Status: single

Campus Involvement: Recruitment Chair for Sigma Chi Fraternity, Treasurer for the Latin American Student Association, the First Year Success Center.Favorite Eatery on Campus: “Bartels because it’s also a great place to just hang out too.”Best Class You’ve Taken: “Experimental Methods in Psychology. The professor was really down to earth and made the class very fun!”Go To Hangout Spot: “Bix/Bot Quad or wherever my brothers are.”Favorite UNH Event: “Homecoming. It’s great having alumni come back and see all of the school spirit we have here at UNH.”Hobbies/Talents:  “I love to dance. Whether it’s hip-hop, salsa, bachata; I am usually dancing all the time.”Future Plans: “I plan on applying for Teach for America and grad school to get my masters in education or social work.”Fun Fact About You: “I have been dancing since I was 6 years old and was a member of a club for 12 years back home.”

I'm an undergraduate at the University of New Haven majoring in Marketing. I love binge watching tv shows, baseball, going to music festivals, and writing all about it. Follow me on twitter here: https://twitter.com/Shani_Robinson
Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!