“Grey’s Anatomy” Finally Returns to ABC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

The date everyone was waiting for has finally come. The season premiere of the well-known TV series “Grey’s Anatomy” returned to ABC on September 22 at 8 p.m.

As we all can recall, Shonda Rhimes left us hanging at the end of season 12. We saw Arizona come around and pay for the airplane tickets, so Callie could be with Penny in New York, and is agreeing to let her take Sophia with her, which we all know was a very hard decision. Jo accidently let a huge secret slip out. Alex walked into a scene that was taken the wrong way, which ended in him beating Deluca. April has a baby at home that Warner had to deliver. Amelia runs away from her wedding only to show back up to the altar to say “I do.” Then the season finale ending with Maggie saying she likes Riggs when Riggs is looking in that direction. But was he looking at Maggie? Or Meredith? The last episode was a roller-coaster of emotions, for the fans and characters.

Eager fans will have their questions answered soon enough.

Rumor has it that season 13 is going to bring back someone from the past seasons and  focus on the main characters that are left from Season 1- Meredith Grey, Alex Karev, Richard Webber, and Bailey. What is in store for all of them? Is Cristina going to make an appearance?

Keep up with “Grey’s Anatomy” every Thursday night on ABC!

Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!