Faces We’ve All Made While Eating at UNH

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

Not all the food at UNH is bad, I know, but it could definitely be a lot better. Everyone has had that moment at school where you feel like you’re going to vomit. Here are a few of the faces we’ve all made at least once while eating at UNH…

After taking a bite of Bartels’ watery scrambled eggs…

Getting really excited for your broccoli cheddar rice bowl from Sandella’s, then seeing that the chicken is gray…

When you order a cheeseburger at FOD, and it is as hard as a brick and tastes worse than Teresa Guidice’s prison food…

When you came back this semester, and realized the Grill/Pandini’s is closed and won’t be back open until God knows when…

Hope this was amusing for all of you, but really hope that we get better tasting food in the very near future!

Jill Perniciaro is a Junior at the University of New Haven studying Criminal Justice. She is a Long Island gal at heart but is loving New England more and more every day. Even though her major is unrelated to writing/communications; the entertainment world of TV, movies, fashion, beauty and music is her side passion. Eating, watching movies, going to the gym, shopping, and bowling are also things she likes to do. Jill's fav animals are giraffes, monkeys, and otters. Her favorite color is purple, she loves the Weeknd with all her heart and she's most likely wearing her RayBan's cause she doesn't like to squint. She is a sister of Delta Phi Epsilon and she is hoping to pursue a career in Crime Scene Investigation. She is very happy to be a part of New Haven's HC chapter as secretary & a writer for the blog section :-) You can follow Jill on Twitter @jjillll (4 l's) and on Instagram @jillperniciaro.  HCXO
Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!