This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

After an eternity (2 years, 4 months, and 13 days to be exact), Beyonce fans can stop checking their Twitter and Instagram feeds every four seconds because: B6 is here!

Different from her self-titled album, which had a music video for each of its songs, Lemonade is one visual expression of Beyonce’s creativity that incorporates the songs on the album with poetry, quotes, and personal images.

Leading up to to the album release, Beyonce has chosen to keep her recent contact with the media so minimal; to the point of nonexistence, and speak solely through her music. And with Lemonade she is saying a lot.

B6 (as the beyhive has been calling the album leading up to its release), is the perfect collection of songs for those who love all music. It is a melting pot of pop, rock, gospel, reggae, country, hip hop, and R&B. But the true gem of the album is its bold themes of self love, discovery, and praise of women as we face issues with uncertainty, life lessons, trust, love, injustice, and overcoming betrayal.

To listen or watch Lemonade, you can subscribe to Tidal or purchase the visual album on iTunes or Amazon Music.

Stay flawless and don’t be a Becky!

Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!