Will Lewis ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Name: Will Lewis 
Major: Biochemistry
Hometown: Wilmington 

Hobbies and interests: Baseball, surfing, skating, snowboarding, and any other boardsport. If it’s a board I can ride it. 

Where would someone be able to find you around campus? You would find me scooting along campus on my mini longboard between classes.

Favorite Wolfpack tradition? Football Homecoming!

Favorite snack? Hummus and Pita Chips

Dream job? Being the Yankee’s shortstop

Best pickup line? You look at a girls tag in the back of her shirt and say “Yep I knew it”, and she says knew what?, and then you say “made in heaven”

What kind of animal would you be and why? Alligator, because they know how to chill

What pop artist would you get married to and why? Taylor Swift so that she could sing me to sleep everynight

Pet peeves? Not having proper manners and not holding the door for people

Favorite Disney movie? Peter Pan

Favorite TV show? Fresh Prince of Bel Air 

Embarrassing guilty pleasure? Flexing in the Mirror 

Women need to know that….I am a One Love type of guy.

Best feature? My chest 

What did you spend your summer doing? Chilling and Surfing down at Wrightsville Beach. 

What is something people are surprised to know about you? I am an Eagle Scout.

Favorite song at the moment? Country Girl by Luke Bryan 

If there were a slideshow of your life, what kind of pictures would we expect to see? Extreme
sports and baseball 

The fact that you’re cute is obvious, what else do you have to share? I am a Christian and God plays a big role in my life. I would be nothing and nowhere without him. I have a very big family and am very close to each and every member.

Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!