This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Your parents come to town and want to take you out to dinner. Amazing! But where do you go? Your friends want to go out on the town for a night away from stress. Relatable! But where do you go? A date wants to take you out and asks where you want to go. Raleigh is a huge place with so many restaurants to try. So for anyone like me who struggles to choose a place to eat, here is a list of my favorite places that I have found.

Sitti

PcfadcjSiI4DOQQdTSG23vcYmsGTJ39CYYRh IF7phMCE8KRa1xlXWG899DqnUyosh8RncB7dk7cCWJi0C1TekK3zgltJ4mIfiL9NV9CPYzpQZ1lg0GMjElhxo2UqYR8IyyJ ZGjChufsRMyNPDVLg

If you are in the mood for mediterranean, this is a great place to try. Located on the corner of  S Wilmington St and E Hargett St. It is a family owned restaurant that serves a variety of things. It has a great atmosphere and the staff is always super friendly. For those of you that can drink, the bar is super cute and has an art deco feeling.

Make A Resrvation Here!

Raleigh Times

kjNRUhHYOtxMvnhVk1JtVpCRK02ocXtdVfxofXuPEIyFZJM7xInTbUfXmSGhTG3kGjvLHQsyprYuOeiL rTCa6cbveWa1gwIyG4DEBzGENwWFv22PU8hcwppceXvWFVoSf XdKkxRoQg5TQ n8Ge0hw

For those of you that are a picky eater or you are planning to go out with one, this place is great option. Serving American food in a very laid back atmosphere. With such a large selection of items it is hard for someone to find something they don’t want. Working out of where The Raleigh Times Paper used to call home, there is a lot of history that the building holds and it is located by Sitti on 14 E Hargett St.

Gravy

8gHc88eOe0Jfqq8gtyzZMNlI05dtSBomPXDbmGfgNSRd7qx7Ek6rxo5JbVolue0V5G

Located right next to Sitti, it offers Italian food in a warm and cozy environment. The building is narrow but goes quite far back leading to close together tables and a nice atmosphere. The food is delicious and typically I can take some home for later. It is located at 135 S Wilmington St.

Make A Reservation Here!

Beasley’s Chicken + Honey

H7QBrmXbCLLGYVVAB7Hip3g05x45Z6XxdXJTuasu0wLHDdZmiSYyXPpffj4thTrxcdO4xJ1FnuoGB2D0VPKN ISN1eT1AoRXSLIbm7h8Hss8C20FHgYpo93L30b8hpr0PypFmU1XRdp BRCtG9XpCws

If you are looking for some southern fried chicken this is the place to go. They have a great array of ways that their chicken is served, with waffles in a pot pie or plane and simple with honey. For those of you that dont want chicken they have other options such as salads and sandwiches though my roommate personally loves their grits. It is located on 237 S Wilmington St.

Make A Reservation Here!

While theses are just a few of the amazing places to dine at in Raleigh they all would be a great choice! I hope it can help you find the next place for you to go when you just dont know where it is you want to.

Samantha Moutsatsos is a returning member to Her Campus at NCSU. This is her second year being a part of the organization. She typically writes on topics focused around pop culture, fashion and the latest trends. Outside of Her Campus, Samantha is working towards a double degree in Chemical Engineering and Paper Science Engineering, with a minor in Polymer and Color Chemistry. This past summer she studied abroad in Lyon, France at ITECH, a small school known for its Leather program. She got to tour a LVMH Leather Tannery, go to a shoe museum and other trips around France while getting hands-on learning in labs and learning to make dyes, paints and cosmetics. Samantha was born in Mineola, New York but spent the 14 years leading up to college in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan with her younger brother and dog Zeus. She loves traveling, writing, making art, hanging out with friends, watching tv shows, shopping and reading in her free time. She is currently watching Madam Secretary on Netflix. After graduating Samantha hopes to start her own makeup company and get the opportunity to travel around the world for work. She hopes to live in Europe for a part of her life. After graduation I hope to continue to write and one day publish a book.