Experiences

Top 5 Spring Break Destinations: College Edition

There are so many vacation destinations for people to enjoy and everyone needs a break after a stressful semester. Each place has such amazing things to offer so you’ll always have something to do. So today, I’m listing the Top 5 Spring Break Destinations for College Students!

5. Jamaica

With so many all-inclusive resorts to choose from, when you spend spring break in Jamaica you can find time to relax and lounge around on the beach, while finding exciting things to do like visiting the different restaurants, meeting welcoming islanders, and enjoying upbeat music.

4. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Cabo San Lucas is on the Baja Sur and is known for its breathtaking views. The area’s resorts include so many different amenities, that range from so many incredible pools to fun night life and tasty cuisine. The turquoise waters are perfect for taking a dive in and everyone can find something they enjoy.

3. South Padre Island, Texas

If you are looking for nonstop beach and pool parties while staying within your budget, this location is for you! During spring break season, it is the perfect place for college students who are ready to have fun.

2. Miami Beach, Florida

Miami Beach is the ultimate spring break destination for young people. Events include the Miami Beach Pride festival as well as the Ultra Music Festival. There are several activities to do, while staying within your budget. The Miami clubs and nightlife are perfect for those who want to go out and have fun. It is famous for everything it has to offer, and the weather is always going to be warm.

1.Cancun, Mexico

And at number 1, is Cancun, Mexico making it an essential spring break destination. Its white sand beaches and beautiful coastline is what draws tourists into this Mexican city. It is perfect for college students who are trying to stay within their budgets due to the immense number of student-specific deals that companies run this time of year.

There are so many amazing cities and countries to visit, and these were just out top 5 picks. Let us know which spring break destination is your favorite!

Just a college girl trying to navigate life; family and friends are so important to me as well as time for myself and an overall healthy lifestyle