Taylor’s Quick Tip of the Week: Free Time is Me Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Before we got out for fall break, I finished up a class that was only half a semester. I thought since I had more free time that I would be doing more things, but I just have not had the energy. With this in mind, my tip for this week is: Just take time for yourself. I know that we never like to be the ones alone at the table, in the cafe or in the house on a Friday night, but sometimes it is good for you. Your body needs a break and to be honest there’s going to be the same things going on next week. Have you ever been out but you just cannot seem to get in the social mood? Your body is trying to tell you, “Hey bud, I wanna go home.”  I’m sure if you listen then the next time you go out will be amazing.

Anna is a Junior at North Carolina State University studying Communication with a concentration in Public Relations and minoring in journalism. She writes for a PR blog for her internship and enjoys writing in her spare time as well. She is part of Delta Gamma sorority and loves every aspect that DG has to offer especially hanging with all her sisters. Her future goals include working PR or within with PR either in sports or the entertainment business.