Some of the Best-Dressed Real Housewives of All Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

What are you doing with your life if you have never watched any of the Real Housewives franchises on Bravo? I have been watching them with my mom for years. Just something about middle-aged women arguing and throwing wine at each other is incredibly entertaining. 

One of my favorite parts of Real Housewives is fashion. These women are incredibly wealthy, so their clothes reflect that. There has been a fair share of terrible and incredible outfits, but some housewives outdress the competition. So without further ado and in no particular order, here are who I think are some of the best Real Housewives of all time.

Dorit Kemsley

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I hate logos. I think they’re tacky, but somehow, Dorit Kemsley makes them look chic. Her clothes are out there, but she outdresses everyone, whether or not you like what she wears.

Erika Jayne

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

This may be a controversial opinion, but Erika (Girardi) Jayne is another person that makes her over-the-top clothing choices work. Whether it is an all-latex outfit or a Versace jacket, she knows how to bring it.

Kyle Richards

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Kyle Richards is one of the only OGs left, and she has been outdressing the competition for all 12 seasons that she’s been on. Her style has evolved from kaftans to sophisticated cape dresses, and I think her most recent outfits are her best.

Bethenny Frankel

The Real Housewives of New York City

When Bethenny Frankel left RHONY, the downfall of the show began. Not only was she one of the most REAL real housewives, but her clothes were also fantastic, and I was so sad to see her go.

Garcelle Beauvais

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Adding Garcelle to RHOBH was one of Andy Cohen’s best decisions. Her presence is a breath of fresh air, and I have loved watching her style evolve throughout the show.

Tinsley Mortimer

The Real Housewives of New York City

I will always be obsessed with Tinsley Mortimer’s closet. Whenever my Mom and I are shopping, and we see something we think she would wear, we hold it up and say, “Tinsley.” 

Kameron Westcott

The Real Housewives of Dallas

Kameron Westcott’s style is the one closest to mine. Not only do we have the same name, but our personal styles are pink and girly. If I could raid one Housewives’ closet, it would undoubtedly be hers. 

Cynthia Bailey

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

One of the only Housewives that could pull off anything is Cynthia Bailey. She is another housewife that has been slaying for years, and I don’t see her slowing down anytime soon.

Marlo Hampton

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Marlo Hampton is a crowd favorite that started out as a friend but was finally promoted to the main cast member in Season 14. Her style is very girly and chic with a side of logos. 

Heather Dubrow

The Real Housewives of Orange County

Ms. Fancy Pants Heather Dubrow pulled a Michael Jordan when she left and returned to RHOC. Her style is one of the most sophisticated out of any of the Housewives, and I like her recent style as she is going for more youthful and fun looks.

Leah McSweeney

The Real Housewives of New York City

When she joined, Leah McSweeney was a wake-up call for the women on RHONY. She was significantly younger than the other ladies, and her style showed this. She has one of the edgiest styles in Real Housewives history, and I loved it. 

Dolores Catania

The Real Housewives of New Jersey

One of my favorite housewives from RHONJ is Dolores Catania. You rarely see her lose her composure, and she is one of the best additions to the show. Her clothes have a mature and feminine vibe to them, and I always enjoy seeing what she is wearing.

Lisa Barlow

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

Hi Baby Gorgeous! Lisa Barlow is the best dressed on RHOSLC (sorry, Meredith!) I always love what she is wearing, and I think she gets Utah-chic right. 

Chanel Ayan

The Real Housewives of Dubai

Chanel Ayan is undoubtedly the most over-the-top and chicly dressed housewife of all time, and she has only had one season to showcase her looks. From feathers to gowns to sequins, prepare to have your jaw drop when you see her looks.

Caroline Stanbury

The Real Housewives of Dubai

Another amazingly dressed housewife from Dubai is Caroline Stanbury. She originally was on another Bravo show, Ladies of London, and made her return to RHODubai, and her clothes did not disappoint.

Stassi Schroeder

Vanderpump Rules

Now I know, I know, Stassi Schroder is not a real housewife, BUT she is one of the–if not the–best-dressed personalities on Bravo, so there is no way I couldn’t include her. She is known for her OOTDs and even created a holiday called “National OOTD Day.” 

The Real Housewives franchise is one of my favorite things to watch, and if you have never been blessed with being able to watch any of them, you have to. I promise it will provide you with endless entertainment.

Cameron Crews is the president of Her Campus at NC State. She is responsible for publishing all articles, leading meetings, encouraging all staff, and overseeing the entire chapter. This is her third year on Her Campus and her second year as President. Outside of Her Campus, Cameron was the Editor-in-Chief of her high school’s yearbook, which she helped lead to being awarded the best book in the entire state and honored at Columbia University’s scholastic journalism awards. She worked as an intern at Southpark Magazine in Charlotte, NC, where she edited articles, conducted interviews, and assisted the editors. In the Summer of 2023, she attended Regents University in London, England, where she took fashion classes from high players in the fashion industry who have worked with the likes of Andy Warhol, Alexander McQueen, Christian Siriano, and more. She also had the opportunity to interview Brendan Fraser immediately after he won his “Best Actor” Oscar at the 2023 Academy Awards. She is a junior at NC State University majoring in Communications with a minor in Journalism. After graduation, she hopes to move to New York, LA, Paris, or London and work in the fashion industry as either a fashion editor or celebrity stylist. Cameron was born and raised in Charlotte, NC, with her younger brother and dog, George Bailey. She enjoys shopping, watching movies, listening to music, writing, hanging out with friends, and traveling in her free time. She is a huge Taylor Swift and Harry Styles fan and has seen them both in concert multiple times. She is also a huge Timothee Chalamet aficionado and is a huge movie fan–with some of her favorites being Once Upon A Time…In Hollywood, Barbie, Lady Bird, the Breakfast Club, and Breakfast at Tiffany’s.