Scoreboard Predicts The Future..Give or Take a Few Digits

The scoreboard in the first half of the football game against Western Carolina read 88 – 7, N.C. State. The final score, 48 – 7 wasn’t far off! Lets see if it does more fortune telling at this weeks Cincinnati game! Go Pack!

Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - [email protected] Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!