This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Say Hello to our first Spring Campus Cutie, Samantha Roe! One of our generation’s next international political ambassadors, Samantha Roe is an active hiker and yoga enthusiast. Her special talents include reciting any line to any episode of The Office or Bobs Burgers as well as finding and creating Pinterest delicacies.

Name: Samantha Roe

Year: Sophomore

Major: International Studies, Political Science

Clubs on campus:  Secretary of NC State’s GLBT Community Alliance.

Last song to get stuck in you head: Every Other Freckle by Alt-J

Significant Other: Yes!

Do you want to travel and to where? Traveling is one of the main reasons I chose to be an International Studies major because I love to explore new cultures, political systems, and languages! I’ve done service trips to New Mexico, Costa Rica, and Thailand in the past. I also love France because I have lots of friends living there and it’s the perfect place for me to actually use my French minor. As for future traveling, I’m willing to go anywhere and everywhere – especially if I’ve never been there before!

It’s Friday in Raleigh, where are you? I’m usually out exploring the triangle with my boyfriend and friends. I get super excited when finding new restaurants and spots downtown. Now that the weather’s warming up, I plan on taking trips to the beach, nearby lakes, and my family’s cabin in Virginia.

What is one of your goals for the future? I’m a very goal-oriented person so even this question is semi-overwhelming! I suppose the most immediate goal for myself right now is to obtain an interesting internship related to my International Studies and Poli Sci studies specifically.

What is your life motto? Don’t ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you’ve been, ever, for any reason, whatsoever.” – Michael Scott

Samantha may be taken but don’t let that hold you back from striking up a conversation. Her interests range from international issues, political science, and improving the relationship of the GLBT community with North Carolina State University.

Hi, I'm Courtney. I am currently in my 1st year of studying Geography, HerCampus is my way to inject some girlieness in my life and get away from the zip off trousers and walking boots. I love all things skin care and beauty and you will often find me mooching round John Lewis' beauty floor. I hope you enjoy my articles and all the other fabulous content! 
Misha Tobar is a junior at North Carolina State University. She is majoring in Political Science and hopes to attend law school to become a lawyer. In her spare time she loves to write and catch up on her favorite tv shows. Her interests include fashion, beauty, exploring new restaurants, and blogging.