Post Spring Break- What To Do?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Whether you’re dreading being back on campus after an awesome spring break or you can’t wait to be on campus with your friends, there’s always questions of “now what?” once you’ve returned. Here’s some tips on how to get out of that post-spring break funk.

• Schedule something fun with your friends. If you were apart from your friends because you all live miles or states away, coming back all together will remind you of why you’re glad to be back.
  • Simply take a walk around campus. You can become familiar to all the things you left while you were away. You’ll be surrounded by all the college kids like you. Enjoy the scenery of your campus.
  • Call your family and friends. If you were sad about coming back to campus because you miss your family and friends that you saw over the break, a quick chat with them about how you’re back at school and doing well will cheer you up as a reminder that they’re happy for you that you’re at university.
  • Rearrange your room. Move some things around to make your room more fun and inviting. Plus this mini project will motivate you to decorate your room how you want it to be!
  • Talk to that cutie you’ve been crushing on. Talking to your crush will help you be happy that you’re back to see them and you’ll realized that you’ve missed him over break.
  • Hang out around town. Grabbing a quick lunch on Hillsborough St. will help you see how your college life is different from back at home (or where ever you were for spring break.) and you’ll pick up on your favorite places as a reminder of why you love your college town.
  • Be positive! Only about two more months till the school year is over. Embrace the time you have left and have fun!

Hi! I'm currently a sophomore here at NC State and I love HerCampus! I just write random things that come to mind, enjoy!
Anna is a Junior at North Carolina State University studying Communication with a concentration in Public Relations and minoring in journalism. She writes for a PR blog for her internship and enjoys writing in her spare time as well. She is part of Delta Gamma sorority and loves every aspect that DG has to offer especially hanging with all her sisters. Her future goals include working PR or within with PR either in sports or the entertainment business.