Style > Fashion

Pink, orange, and green… some of Spring Summer 2022’s hottest colors

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

If you’re into fashion like me, you may seem to notice that every season has some color or colors that dominate the market. Right now, I’d say they have got to be shades of pinks, oranges, and greens.

Look at Zara’s webpage… if you scroll through the option tabs of what to shop for, there is currently a Spring Summer 2022 tab called Pink and Green. The collection is an abundance of multiple tones of the two colors, enlarging the options available for the consumer base.

A bold orange hue has been very popular this fashion season. Multiple designers including Versace, Valentino, and Collina Strada all were many of which went all out in their collections with the feature of this striking color.

The recognization of these colors playing such a big role in the 2022 Spring-Summer season shows one of this year’s biggest trends- “happy fashion”. This fashion style is made up of bright colors, eye-catching prints, and celebratory garments.

The style of happy fashion has not been limited to fancy events. Many people have normalized this trend as an excuse for everyday wear. However, this trend may come and go quickly due to the Avant grade nature of the styles the colors bring.

Hey y'all, my name is Jett Taylor! I am enrolled at North Carolina State University earning a degree in Fashion Textile Management and Marketing with a concentration in Fashion Development and Product Management. I am also minoring in Journalism. I love all things fashion and pop culture! Stay tuned for my articles!