friends road trip california fall break windows down music
Molly Peach / Her Campus

My Top Ten Songs that are on Constant Repeat

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Try them out. Seriously.

“This is the Place” by Tom Grennan

Spotify played this song randomly and I am so thankful it did. Everytime I play music, I play this song at least once. Grennan’s voice compiled with the lyrics is a 10/10.

“Hope Is A Heartache” by LÉON

The perfect song to play in basically any situation, especially those midnight drives. You will honestly get main character vibes from listening to this song. 

“Splash” by Ty James, unheard

I came across this song on a Tik Tok and immediately went to Spotify to play the full version. The perfect song to vibe to when you are getting ready to go out. 

“play w/ me” by Bailey Bryan

If you’re ever feeling like you’re not enough or wonder why that guy you like is not responding, play this song. You will automatically want to add this song to the playlist that you use to get over him. 

“Kissing Other People” by Lennon Stella

The lyrics of this song are just 10/10. The song makes complete sense and will most likely resonate with you. 

“Wonder” by Shawn Mendes

Every part of this song is pure beauty; the intro, the chorus, the end. ALL OF IT. A perfect song to play when driving with your windows down at 1 in the morning. 

“Champagne Night – From Songland” by Lady A

This song makes me wish I was sitting on the beach during the middle of summer. I get a boost of serotonin every single time I listen to this song. 

“Anyone” by Justin Bieber

You can never go wrong with Biebs. This song came out on January 1st,  and I am still playing it on repeat. Play this song if you want to think of that one person. Yes, the one that just came to your mind. 

“Lose Somebody” by Kygo, OneRepublic

You will possibly get nostalgia by listening to this. The song is extremely relatable and could possibly send you into three minutes of thinking about that one person and if you actually miss them.

“betterman” by Virginia To Vegas

Another good song that you can listen to while doing anything; walking, studying, driving. Just an overall good song to put on one of your playlists. 

Mollie Mitchell is a freshman at NC State University majoring in Communications with a Media concentration and a double minor in Journalism and Science Communications. Mollie enjoys hanging with friends, photography, and writing for HER Campus!
Junior at NCSU majoring in Communication Media Lover of strawberry ice cream and classic rock VP of Her Campus NCSU