MBTI Personality Playlists: Introvert Edition Pt 2.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Back with some more introvert personality playlists. In case you missed it the first time around, I have created mini-individual playlists for the MBTI personality types. MBTI stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and it’s an online assessment designed to point out people’s strengths, weaknesses, possible career paths, and compatibility with others. It is about 100 questions long, but it goes by fast! There are no right or wrong answers, and the test is meant to be a form of guidance and a bit of fun. 

Everyone is given four letters, and there are sixteen possible types. I have split the articles up into four parts. The group we will focus on first begins with “I,” aka the introverts. There are eight introvert types in total, and today we will be going through INFP, ISTJ, INTP, and INFJ. Did you know INFJs and INTPs are actually some of the rarest MBTI types in the U.S.?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

Up first, we have INFP:

Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting

Characters: Charlie (Perks of Being a Wallflower), Luna, Princess Diana, Newt Scamander, and Will Byers

Y’all need a hug.

1. Swinging Lynn: Harmless
  2. Somebody That I Used To Know: Gotye, Kimbra
  3. Space Song: Beach House 
  4. Je te laisserai des mots: Patrick Watson 
  5. Let’s Fall in Love for the Night: FINNEAS
  6. i’m so tired… – Stripped- Live in LA: Lauv, Troye Sivan 
  7. Black Swan: BTS
  8. perfume: mehro

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

Then, ISTJ:

Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging

Characters: Susan Pevensie, Hermione, Gamora, Vidia, and Professor McGonagall

To the fierce intellectuals and dreamers. 

You’re entitled to a few mistakes every once in a while. 

1. Eleanor Rigby – Remastered 2009: The Beatles
  2. Till Forever Falls Apart: Ashe, FINNEAS
  3. Achilles Come Down: Gang of Youths
  4. Viva La Vida: Coldplay
  5. Shameless: Camilla Cabello
  6. Soap: Melanie Martinez
  7. Lavender Haze: Taylor Swift 
  8. Surface Pressure: Jessica Darrow 

I know number eight doesn’t really flow with the rest of the playlist… but it was too good I had to put it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Next, we have INFJ:

This one was definitely the hardest for me to make.

Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging 

Characters: Elsa, Remus Lupin, Loki, Will Graham, Daenerys, Elizabeth Bennet, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Y’all can read people like a book.

And you always offer help… in your own way.

1. I Found: Amber Run 
  2. Youth: Daughter 
  3. Runaway: AURORA
  4. Young and Beautiful: Lana Del Rey
  5. Shake It Out: Florence + The Machine 
  6. Bitter Sweet Symphony: The Verve
  7. Anti-Hero: Taylor Swift
  8. Hermit the Frog: MARINA 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Finally INTP:

Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, & Prospecting

Characters: Velma, Alice in Wonderland, Silvermist, Spencer Reid, Violet Baudelaire, and MJ (Spiderman Homecoming).

For the warm-hearted robots.

For the people who talk/feel too much or not at all.

1. Ribs: Lorde
  2. Wonder: Shawn Mendes 
  3. Notion: The Rare Occasions 
  4. Bleach: 5 Seconds of Summer 
  5. the lakes – bonus track: Taylor Swift 
  6. Comedown: Luke Hemmings
  7. The Scientist: Coldplay
  8. Fine Line: Harry Styles 

Next time we’ll start on the extroverts!!:)

Ali Fennell is a third-year undergraduate student at North Carolina State University. This will be Ali's second year as a student writer for her school's Her Campus chapter. She is currently studying Political and Environmental Science, hoping to pursue a law degree after graduation. She is passionate about climate action, mental health, human rights, and social justice. While born in Washington, DC, she grew up in a not-so-small anymore town called Waxhaw along the borders of North and South Carolina. She has always been interested in writing composing dozens of her own songs, poems, and short stories throughout her teenage years. She can rarely be seen without her headphones and is always listening to something new. Some of her current favorite artists are Seventeen, Olivia Rodrigo, Bleachers, NewJeans, 5 Seconds of Summer, and The Wrecks. When not doing schoolwork, Ali enjoys hanging out with friends, drinking boba and tea, watching movies, building Legos, and dancing. She likes learning about astrology, making too many trips to Barnes and Noble, spending hours on Pinterest, and adding to her vinyl record collection.