East Campus: Get Lost and See What You Find

If you can’t recognize this spot on campus, maybe it is time that you take a walk on the east side…of campus, that is. There are so many amazingly unique places on campus, especially on east campus, that no one knows about because they don’t traverse over there often. So this week when you have a break, or need a break, go for a walk around the design school, pullen park or the Belltower. Get lost and love what you find!

Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - [email protected] Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!