Dre Smith ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Name: Dre’ Smith
Year: Junior
Hometown: Jacksonville, NC
Major: Sport Management

Happy Birthday to this week’s campus cutie!!

Favorite sport:
Cheerleading

Favorite quote: 
“The only way to define your limits is to go beyond them!”

Favorite thing about NCSU?
The fans are TRUE fans!

What’s your guilty pleasure?
I LOVE to eat… everything! There was one week that I ate cookout 3 times a day every day…

Where is your favorite place to be on campus?
Court of Carolinas, but only when its a nice day out!

What is one thing you would change about your time at NCSU?
I wouldn’t have changed my major three times!

What is one of your favorite moments at NCSU?
Competing in Daytona, Florida at NCA college nationals 2011 and getting 3rd place! SMOED!

What is one of your pet peeves?
When people think they’re better than they actually are!

What top three things do you end up doing with most of your spare time? Cheerleading, playing Call of Duty, and going out.

What are your three essentials?
My cell phone, my Ipod, and sports!

Do you have any secret talents?
I can whistle any song!

Are you single or taken, looking?
Single and looking.

What is one of your fears?
Suffering an injury that requires surgery

What do you look for in a girl?
Small, cute, light eyes, short/medium hair, has to be able to hold a conversation, likes to just chill, funny, sweet… the normal things.

What is your favorite song at the moment?
No Bullsh*t” by Chris Brown

Do you have any summer plans?
Work here in Raleigh and chill at the pool!

What is your ideal career?
I want to be a police officer. I couldn’t do a behind the desk job from 8 – 5 every day, I want a job that’s unpredictable and will keep me active!

What is your “perfect life?”
Rainbows and unicorns… Just kidding! I’d love to have a nice family with two kids, a job that can give my family everything they need and most of the things they want. Live in a nice neighborhood and not have to worry about the violence and drugs in the world since I’ll be worrying about that when I’m a police officer!

Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!