Style

Don’t Forget to Add These to Your Christmas List

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

It took me so long to figure out what I wanted for Christmas this year but once I figured it out, I had to share some items you can’t leave off your list!

e.l.f. Cosmetics released these new lip liners in early November, and they are finally getting the attention they deserve on TikTok! They look so creamy, and for $2, there’s no way I could leave them off my list.

To pair perfectly with the e.l.f. lip liners would be the e.l.f. lip oil. I’ve been using jam session, but I’m dying to try rose envy. I think these two products would make the best lip combo, so I hope to see them in my stocking!

This red purse from Elli Studies is so adorable and a much more affordable, yet high quality option. Bags like these are all over my Pinterest board and this specific one is no doubt my favorite of them all.

Ever since I smelt this perfume at Ulta I’ve been in love with it. Daisy Ever So Fresh has top, middle, and base notes of mango, rose, and cashmere woods respectively. Even though it is on the higher side pricewise, Marc Jacobs perfumes last all day long, so this is on the dream list!

Everyone is raving about the Tasman Ugg Slippers, but when I’m walking around campus, I need a shoe that isn’t going to slide off! These Ultra Minis are the perfect solution to this and they’re so cute. I think the sand or chestnut ones would look so cute with a cozy outfit and under some flare leg pants.

There are so many cute things out there right now, but you cannot forget these items this Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful break and Happy Holidays!

Kelsey Griswold is a writer for Her Campus at NC State University. She is responsible for writing articles, attending meetings, and collaborating with the team to conduct photoshoots. This is her first year in Her Campus. Before Her Campus, Kelsey was a member of her high school's student council for four years. She worked alongside her club members to plan events, build the school's community outreach, and fundraise for new events. Kelsey was elected secretary in her junior year where she was in charge of keeping the club's minutes, creating the agenda for each meeting, and ensuring those tasks were completed. In senior year she was elected Student Body President where she was responsible for conducting meetings, guiding the planning of school wide and community events, and making sure every member felt heard. Now, she is a freshman at NC State majoring in business administration, with a hope to concentrate in finance. Kelsey was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. Off campus she enjoys shopping, spending time with friends and family, being outdoors, and listening to music. She is passionate about helping others and enjoying everything the world has to offer. After graduation she hopes to become a project manager, but most importantly, she hopes to travel as much as possible and spend time with loved ones.