Blake Harms ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Blake Harms a sophomore who is majoring in design. This campus cutie has a passion for working on cars and going out on his boat to wake board or go tubing. The kind of girl he is looking for around campus is a classy girl that has her own style and his ideal first date to take a girl out on is something fun like going out on the lake and then relaxing after with dinner. During his free time, Blake works in the dining halls of University Towers, catches up on fantasy football and occasionally freestyles. This cutie has five tattoos, his favorite is located down his side and it says “Jeremiah 29:11”. Blake’s hero is his dad because his dad has accomplished everything that Blake is looking to accomplish in life.

When he gets out of college, he wants to get married, have two kids and make a six figure salary. His dream job is to work for BMW, designing cars. Blake’s favorite quote is “salvation lies within” and has this tattooed along his back. This campus cutie has quite a few stories worth telling but his favorite is when he put his foot through a glass window and had to get 25 stitches in his right thigh. This tatted up cutie is just the guy for girls who like tan and dark haired men around campus. You better move quick if Blake is just the guy you are looking for, he’s one that gets taken pretty fast!

Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!