This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Even though it’s barley March, its never too early to get into the summer spirit…

OUTER BANKS

The hit Netflix show Outer Banks is about a group of teenagers who live in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The show has something for everyone because it features action, romance, drama, and comedy. The setting and fashion will have you patiently awaiting summer time. The shows thirds season also just came out, time to binge!

H20

H20 Just Add Water is an Australian show that ran in the early 2000’s. The show features a group of friends that magically turn into mermaids. The show also includes some popular actors today such as Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkins. Since the show is originally made for children, it can be a good watch to get your entire family into the beachy mood. You can find this show on Netflix.

Luca

If your in the mood for an animated movie Luca is an amazing option. The 2021 movie by Pixar is an adorable film about Luca who who wants to leave his life underwater and be human. Him and his friends get into tons of adventures on the beautiful coast of Italy. If you want to find out how the story unfolds, watch this movie today on Disney+.

The lAst song

If you want a heartbreaking summer romance you need to watch The Last Song. The Last Song movie is based on the popular Nicholas Sparks book. This romance is about a Ronnie (played by Miley Cyrus) who moves to her dad’s house on the coast of Georgia and meets Will (played by Liam Hemsworth) who makes her summer a little better. This movie will leave you smiling, crying and laughing all at once. If you want to feel all the feels, you can find this movie on Disney+, Youtube, and Hulu.

The SUmmer I turned Pretty

Another book to film adaption is The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han. Even though this show came out last summer, it is already a summer staple. The Summer I Turned Pretty follows a teenage girl named Belly who returns to her family friend’s beach house one summer and everything changes. If you love a good triangles this is the show for you. This show also has season 2 planned to premiere this summer so while you are waiting for that, you can get a taste of summer watching season 1 on Amazon Video.

Hello, I am Laurel Adoryan and I am a student at North Carolina State University!