CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media Design Team
Style > Beauty

BEST BEAUTY UNDER $15 BY E.L.F.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

As a college student with a huge passion and interest in makeup, I’ve tried a hefty amount of affordable makeup products, including dupes for big brands trending on the internet. I like to believe that I’ve perfected my makeup routine, only using products that are affordable but still give a high-end look. I’ve found e.l.f. Cosmetics to be one of my favorite makeup brands. Here are my top everyday makeup picks from e.l.f. cosmetics, all under $15!

E.L.F. Halo glow liquid filter – $14

As seen all over TikTok, this e.l.f. product has gone viral for potentially being a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter. Although I haven’t tried the Charlotte Tilbury version myself, I reach for this e.l.f. product every day that I do my makeup! It’s glowy, natural, and can be used by itself or mixed with foundation.

E.L.F. Hydrating Camo Concealer – $7

This concealer is often mentioned as a dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. Yet for a fraction of this price, this e.l.f. concealer is glowy, has full coverage, is easily blendable, and lasts all day. I’ve used it all through college and it’s never failed me.

E.l.f. Putty blush – $7

This is one of my favorite products to add to my look. I love using the color “Tahiti” to add a natural blush color that brings life back to my face after using my base products. It’s extremely user-friendly, creamy, and blends out perfectly!

E.l.f. Instant lift brow pencil – $3

You can’t pass up trying this product for just $3. It’s dual-sided with a spoolie, and it fills in any spots you need without looking too harsh.

e.l.f. complexion duo brush – $8

This is one of my most recent yet favorite finds. I use this brush to blend out my cream bronzers and blushes, and I use the smaller end to contour my nose! This is a versatile brush that flawlessly blends any product you’d like, and it’s a 2-in-1 deal!

The list could go on, but I encourage you to try some of these products if you haven’t already!

Hi everyone! I am currently a senior majoring in Fashion and Textile Management. I'm originally from Charlotte, NC but currently go to NC State University. I love reading & writing, fashion, photography, makeup, and all things lifestyle!