Artwear Designs Giveaway

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Here at HC NCSU, we want every collegiette to look amazing while they’re on campus. We’ve partnered with Artwear Designs to provide you this amazing giveaway for all of you!

About Artwear Designs

Artwear Designs is run by Natalia aka Natis, an 19-year old student at UNC-Chapel Hill. Natis is studying business administration and french, but in her spare time, she makes jewelry! She’s been making jewelry for 10 years which Natis says, has helped her become an artist and an entrepreneur. The purpose of the Artwear Designs is to combine both “the art aspect of jewelry and it’s accessorizing function into one”. All of her jewelry are made from the best quality materials to make high-quality and beautiful jewelry. She specializes in jewelry made of sterling silver, Swarovski crystal and semi-precious stones.

From what I’ve seen, Natalie has amazing jewelry ranging from necklaces, bracelets, ear-cuffs, rings, etc. She also utilizes a lot of feathers, wire-wrapping, and semi-precious stones into her collection. Her collection features a lot of pieces that can be easily incorporated into any collegiette’s wardrobe!

The Prizes

NCSU Wire Wrapped Necklace – Silver-plated, handmade necklace for all NCSU fans! Show your wolfpack pride with this amazing piece.

Gold Leaf Vine Earrings – Gold earrings with leaf vine charm and green Murano glass beads

Gold Flower & Chain Earrings – Gold earrings with flower components, Murano glass, and thin chain.

Bird Outline Ear CuffSilver ear cuff with thin chain and a thin bird outline charm. * No cartilage piercing necessary, cuff wraps around your ear and is adjustable.

“LOVE” Ring – Small, GOLD wire-wrapped ring spelling out the word “Love” (Prize awarded is in gold, not silver as shown above)

Black Feather Dream Catcher Necklace – Long dream catcher necklace with black feathers & gold-plated components.

How to Enter:

1. Like: Go like Her Campus NCSU and Artwear Designs on Facebook!
  2. Comment: Once you’ve like both of our fanpages, comment on the bottom of this article that you want to enter into the contest! Make sure to leave your first and last name so we can check our likes and find you!  Once, you’ve done all three of these things, congrats, you’ve been entered into the contest!
  3. Share: If you want to double your chances in this contest, head to our facebook and click share for the flyer above!
  4. We will enter all of the names in to a generator and select 6 winners at random. The winners will recieve one prize each which will be randomly selected by HC NCSU.
  5. Winners will be announced Tuesday November 20th, 2012 on Facebook.

More information:

Artwear Designs: Facebook | Website

Images and descriptions taken from Artwear Designs website

Misha Tobar is a junior at North Carolina State University. She is majoring in Political Science and hopes to attend law school to become a lawyer. In her spare time she loves to write and catch up on her favorite tv shows. Her interests include fashion, beauty, exploring new restaurants, and blogging.