Alex Jones ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Name: Alex Jones
Year: Junior
Hometown: Burlington, NC
 Alex is an outgoing guy who can’t walk more than 20 feet on campus without bumping into someone he knows, which makes sense because he always has a smile on his face. Baseball is Alex’s main game but he enjoys playing any sport. He claims that his one guilty pleasure is playing Fifa when he should really be studying or doing homework. Some of this cuties random talents include juggling, solving Rubik’s cubes and doing impersonations. At N.C. State University there is never a dull moment, no matter where Alex goes he always finds something to do and loves every minute of it. When on campus, he encounters many girls; some he wishes were more outgoing and others he wants to convince that their unattainable list of expectations for guys is unnecessary, that learning to accept someone is more rewarding than meeting a checklist. After all, Alex’s list of expectations for a girl is simply that she is fun, outgoing, athletic, and of course, awesome! This campus cutie got a tattoo of his favorite quote which says, “I will thank God for the day and the moment I have,” Jim Valvano. 

Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!