Style

5 of the Cutest Bathing Suits at Target this Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Target bathing suits have always been a staple in my swimsuit collection. Their swimsuits are always well made and super trendy. The biggest thing for me is that I’m able to try them on and then return them or not buy them if I don’t like them, instead of ordering the bathing suits online and worrying about whether they’re going to fit or if I’m going to like the bathing suit on me. The following bathing suits are five of my favorites for this summer!

Tie-Dye

Tie-Dye is going to be super trendy this summer. It’s bright, colorful, happy, and flattering on all skin tones and Target has some of the cutest tie dye bathing suits this year. This bathing suit is SO cute. One-shoulder and cutouts are also very trendy this year so this bathing suit is perfect for that. The matching bottoms are nice as well and are cheeky but still not appropriate! Since it’s only one shoulder, it might not be the best if you’re doing an activity like swimming in the ocean, playing beach volleyball, or tubing on the lake.

One Shoulder Tie Dye Top

Tie-Dye Bottoms

Colorblock

This bathing suit is adorable! Bright colors and color blocking are super trendy this year. This top is very flattering and perfect for tanning, swimming, hanging out, or doing activities. It’s supportive and has adjustable straps so it’ll fit almost anyone. The colors are also very flattering, especially on people with a darker complexion. The bottoms are high-waisted, high leg, and have a thick band at the top so they’re very flattering. 

Colorblock Top

Colorblock Bottoms  

Sage Green

Everyone has been obsessed with the color sage green this year, and I see why! This bathing suit is absolutely beautiful and perfect for lake days or being on the beach. The top has removable pads and adjustable straps as well. The reviews suggest that you size up one size in the top and bottom for the best fit. The bottoms tie on the side and the coverage is adjustable so you can decide how cheeky you want them. 

Sage Green Smocked Top 

Sage Green Bottoms 

Cheetah Bandeau

Obviously, cheetah print has been very trendy for the past few months but the reason I love this bathing suit is that it’s a longer bandeau top. This is the perfect bathing suit top for someone who is going to be walking around to different shops or restaurants but wants to be ready to jump in the water. The top ties in the back (and has removable straps) so you can be sure the top isn’t going to fall while you’re swimming. This top would look so cute with a pair of jean shorts and because it’s a bandeau top, it’s perfect for tanning too! The bottoms are cheeky but not too revealing. 

Cheetah Bandeau Top 

Cheetah Bottoms

White Eyelet

The last bathing suit is very simple but very cute! This bathing suit is perfect and flattering for almost all body types and complections. The eyelet pattern gives you a feminine and dainty look. The bottoms are more full coverage but this bathing suit could easily be paired with almost any color bathing suit bottoms. This top is a staple in my swimsuit collection because you don’t have to worry about anything falling out or showing too much and you can mix-and-match it with any bathing suit bottoms. 

White Eyelet Bralette Top 

White Eyelet Bottoms 

Hey! I'm Madi! I love writing about relationships, fashion and pretty much anything!
Junior at NCSU majoring in Communication Media Lover of strawberry ice cream and classic rock VP of Her Campus NCSU