Innisfree Skin Care Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

The packaging of this product is so cute! Each stage had its own section with directions located on the back. I wish the “Usage Order” was written bigger. Or, they could have put numbers on the front, so I would know what order to use It in. 

Step 1: Innisfree; My real squeeze mask

Opening this product, the first thing I smelled was the green tea. It wasn’t strong, but had a nice calming scent. It was hard for me to unravel the mask at first. Iit was drenched in the green tea/water essentials, but I was able to get it after hard concentration. It was easy to identify how the mask went on; two eye holes, a nose hole and a mouth hole. The directions were short, sweet and to the point. Putting this mask on, it was COLD! But it left my skin very shiny and smooth.

Step 2: Intensive Hydrating Serum (with green tea seeds)

The instructions didn’t tell me if I needed to wash my face or not, so I didn’t and went ahead and applied the serum (it was literally a dime size amount) a little goes a long way. The serums texture reminded me of Aloe Vera. It was perfect to put on after the face mask. My face started to become less shiny and had a more moisturized look.

Step 3: Intensive Hydrating Eye Cream

At first, I was like Eye Cream?? I never used eye cream before. It was very smooth like lotion, another dime size amount, but I guess you don’t need too much just for your eyes. I keep forgetting these are just samples! I also have acrylic nails, so I was struggling just a little bit. 

Step 4: Intensive Hydrating Cream 

It felt just like the eye cream. Left my skin feeling very soft and smelling good! The last step was very important and a great way to end my facial spa treatment. I enjoyed using all these products. I would use It again! 

Rating 9/10 (would recommend)