The Holiday Survival Kit That Saved Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

Waking up to the feeling of Christmas can be wonderful, but not with puffy eyes. Alba Botanica has a Cooling Eye-Revive Gel that immediately revives the eyes while cucumber, green tea and caffeine help stimulate, energize and reduce puffiness. So roll out of bed in your comfy, and in inspiring tank top by #ActuallySheCan, created in partnership with Le Motto. Now before you run downstairs treat yourself right and moisturize with Being’s Salted Carmel Macademia hand cream or their cloudberry and Lychee Blossom hand cream. 

Christmas morning can be full of happy and joyous moments. Sometimes things might get a little too exciting so if sometimes accidentally gets broken just use Krazy glue to make your repair. Now if you’re in the mood to get dolled up for a Christmas photo or heading over to a relatives house then use some Tarte products to make the magic happen. Tarteist™ PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara can make your holiday perfect!

So you’re day should go nice and smoothly with this kit. Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone! I am a sophomore at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University who should be majoring in Weddings, but is actually a Journalism & Mass Communications student with a concentration in Multimedia. Originally I am from Woodbridge, Virginia, which is about 30 minutes south of our nation’s capital. I have lived here all my life, but I’m not afraid to branch out and explore the world. This past summer I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia to engage and immerse myself in Australian culture. The experience was phenomenal and I’m already counting down the days until I can return that beautiful country. Check out my Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.