This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

Hey Aggies, it is officially that time of year again where we get the chance to shake the HBCU world with our homecoming. None other than the Greatest Homecoming on Earth, or better known as GHOE. 

We have a responsibility to show off our best outfits when we’re at the pep rally, the block parties, and of course the concert. North Carolina A&T women and men are not new to going viral for posting amazing pictures during GHOE. It is quite a legacy to keep up with. 

Nobody wants to see an outfit twin during the week. We have found a few hidden gems in the online shopping world to help you put together unique outfits. From t-shirt designs to custom outfits, we have comprised the perfect list for you.  

Some of these fashion gems were started by fellow Aggie’s. This year for GHOE we encourage everyone to support black businesses and student entrepreneurs. 

1. ASR Culture www.shopasrculture.com 

2. Only Option www.istheonlyoption.com 

3. Hall Pass Shop www.HallPass.Shop 

4. 1921 Movement www.1921movement.com 

5. Jodora Clothing www.jodoraclothing.com 

6. Unapologetic Apparel www.unapologeticapparelonline.com 

Bray-Lynn is a Multimedia Journalism student at NCATSU. She loves writing and has her own blog alongside the work she does for HerCampus. Her ultimate goal is to inspire people.
I am a multimedia journalism student at North Carolina A&T. I love film and hope to one day direct my own movies.