The Cheat Sheet for Finessing Your Online Final

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

Finals are around the corner and there’s nothing that says Merry Christmas like a take home test or online final exam. Now that you have this online final; you grab your book, log on, and begin the exam, right? Wrong. Here’s a list of ways you can get that grade – saving “A” on your final. 1. Search the end of your question instead of just the question – Sometimes, professors may change the first part of a question to trip you up; they don’t want you to win. 2. When you click on that quizlet link, search your answer using the search page feature on Google Chrome by pressing “command” or “control” (Mac or Windows) + “F” or “G” – Save yourself time and a headache with this feature. 3. Make sure you check multiple websites for the answer, you might stumble upon the wrong one by accident. With these 3 simple tips, online finals will be a breeze and as the old college student mantra goes, “I’d rather cheat that repeat”.

Hi everyone! I am a sophomore at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University who should be majoring in Weddings, but is actually a Journalism & Mass Communications student with a concentration in Multimedia. Originally I am from Woodbridge, Virginia, which is about 30 minutes south of our nation’s capital. I have lived here all my life, but I’m not afraid to branch out and explore the world. This past summer I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia to engage and immerse myself in Australian culture. The experience was phenomenal and I’m already counting down the days until I can return that beautiful country. Check out my Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.