david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Halloween Movies to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

With Halloween over, it is important to squeeze in those last-minute Halloween movies before Thanksgiving and Christmas comes around. It’s time to grab some candy, popcorn, and pop in one of these classic Halloween movies!

1. Hocus Pocus (1993)

300 years have passed since the Sanderson sisters were executed for practicing dark witchcraft. Returning to life thanks to a combination of a spell spoken before their demise and the accidental actions of Max, the new-kid-in-town, the sisters have but one night to secure their continuing existence.

1. Halloweentown (1998)

Halloweentown is a Disney channel Halloween classical in which three siblings who aren’t allowed to celebrate Halloween run away with their grandmother who loves Halloween. They discover that she is a witch from a town called Halloweentown! This movie is a Disney classic.

1. Twitches (2005)

Two teen witches who were separated at birth and adopted by two different families meet t on their 21st birthday. They must use their powers to save the world that they were born in, where their birth mother still lives. This movie is one of my favorites during Halloween!

1. The Corpse Bride (2005)

A shy groom practices his vows in the presence of a deceased young women, she rises from the grave assuming that he has married her. This animated movie is certainly a great Halloween movie to watch with family and friends!

Hi everyone! I am a sophomore at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University who should be majoring in Weddings, but is actually a Journalism & Mass Communications student with a concentration in Multimedia. Originally I am from Woodbridge, Virginia, which is about 30 minutes south of our nation’s capital. I have lived here all my life, but I’m not afraid to branch out and explore the world. This past summer I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia to engage and immerse myself in Australian culture. The experience was phenomenal and I’m already counting down the days until I can return that beautiful country. Check out my Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.