Winter Activities As Told by Charlie Brown

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

The Winter is filled with many activities to do outdoors. It will be very cold temperatures outside so bundle up in some stylish hats, gloves, and coats before participating in these fun activities! 

1. Go Ice Skating  Go to your local ice skating rink for the day. Ice Skating sure can be tricky so go with friends who can support you when you fall!
  2. Build a Snowman 

If there is snow on the ground gather all the necessary materials to make a snowman!

3. Go Christmas Caroling  Go around your neighborhood or to your towns tree lighting ceremony and sing holiday songs!

4. Go on an adventure walking through the snow Gather up a group of friends and go exploring in the snow. You could even bring your dog!

5. Hang up decorations on the outside of your house String some lights and put up a wreath to decorate your house!

Senior at Manhattanville College. Class of 2018. Marketing major with a Finance concentration and Management minor. Treasurer of the Manhattanville Hercampus chapter.
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.