This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Skin care, it’s something we all dread but we all look to improve. Sometimes your skin can be too oily or dry or maybe it’s a mixture of both. With the change in seasons, I believe it’s most important to develop a great skincare regimen but you can’t have a great regimen without some awesome products. These items listed below is the top 5 skincare products that help with blemishes, irritation for combination and/or oily skin.

1.​ ​Coalface​ ​by​ ​Lush

Okay, I know everyone is in love with Lush’s Dark Angel face/body scrub but it’s not great for your face at all. The scrub exactly is very harsh for your skin and can cause irritation. The soap, Coalface, is a mild exfoliant that removes excess oil and dirt leaving the facing feel clean.

2.​ ​Thayers​ ​Unscented​ ​Witch​ ​Hazel​ ​with​ ​Aloe​ ​Vera

For those of you that may not know but witch hazel is one of the most common active ingredients in products for acne. Witch hazel is a natural ingredient that helps removes blemishes while toning your skin.

3.​ ​Breath​ ​of​ ​Fresh​ ​Air​ ​Toner​ ​by​ ​Lush

This toner mixed with witch hazel really does the skin justice. Breath of Fresh Air toner evens out complexions and eliminates redness. This toner leaves your skin feel smooth and cool. Plus it has aloe vera and anything with aloe vera is great for your skin!

4.​ ​Magical​ ​Moringa​ ​Primer​ ​by​ ​Lush

​ All my oily skin babes stand up! This one is for you. This is hands down the best product ever for controlling your oily skin! This primer moisturizes but also leaves the skin feeling matte and holding the oils in. I know you probably heard this so many times before but this is honestly the best oil control product out. 5.​ ​Clean​ ​&​ ​Clear​ ​Advantage​ ​Popped​ ​Pimple​ ​Relief​ ​Drying​ ​Paste If you have random blemishes that like to pop up and ruin your life, please stand up and raise your hand. This is the best pimple popper cream hands down! LIKE BIBLE! *Kim Kardashian voice* This is an overnight cream that dries up pimples and allows the skin to heal. The best part about this product is that it changes colors to signal that it’s work! Amazing right?!? I hope this is helpful to all those struggling with their skin and I hope these products work as much it does for me!

5.​ ​Clean​ ​&​ ​Clear​ ​Advantage​ ​Popped​ ​Pimple​ ​Relief​ ​Drying​ ​Paste

If you have random blemishes that like to pop up and ruin your life, please stand up and raise your hand. This is the best pimple popper cream hands down! LIKE BIBLE! *Kim Kardashian voice* This is an overnight cream that dries up pimples and allows the skin to heal. The best part about this product is that it changes colors to signal that it’s work! Amazing right?!? I hope this is helpful to all those struggling with their skin and I hope these products work as much it does for me!

Manhattanville College 21'
Student at Manhattanville College, right outside of New York City! Editor at the Mville chapter I am majoring in Marketing and Communications with a minor in Sociology, and look forward to working either in the music business, or at a non-profit organization! I am an advocate for those who suffer from mental illness, such as anxiety, suicidal thoughts, depression, and self harm. I'm a crafter, dreamer, and traveler. I believe everyone has a story that's just waiting to be told..