This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Stacey is a wonderful, organized, and energetic student at Manhattanville College. She is always eager to participate in school activities and lend a helping hand to others. She is a Junior, an Early Childhood Education and English Literature major, and is part of various campus clubs. Stacey’s favorite thing about Manhattanville College is the castle because it makes her feel like a princess. Stacey is a MDE officer and her favorite part is being able to teach choreography for different dances she made. Stacey is also a member of Her Campus and her favorite part of the club is being able to spend time with her friends. Stacey plans on attending grad school after graduation and then hopes to become a Pre-k teacher in a Catholic school in NYC. Here are some fun facts you may not know about her!

What is your favorite book?

“I love to read so I have a lot of favorites but Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss are a few favorites. I still cry every time Lizzy reads Darcy’s letter and I can recite most of the words to Green Eggs and Ham by heart.”

What is your favorite piece of clothing and why?

“My favorite piece of clothing is pink, 5 inch, Steve Madden shoes and the heels are covered in sparkles. They were the first pair of heels I purchased with my own money. I have a lot of memories wearing these heels such as dancing at Sweet 16 parties, having a teacher tell me they were her favorite shoes during the senior tree lighting at my high school, and wearing them to the ballet. The memories were not all good but every time I put the shoes on I feel like Cinderella just with pink shoes instead of glass!”

What is your dream vacation?

“My dream vacation is to go to Fiji. It looks so pretty and peaceful!”

What is your favorite television show?

“My favorite television show is Grey’s Anatomy.”

If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?

“If I won the lottery I would donate some of it to the American Foundation Against Suicide Prevention in my cousin’s name. Next I would pay my student loans and help my brother with some of his.”

Senior at Manhattanville College. Class of 2018. Marketing major with a Finance concentration and Management minor. Treasurer of the Manhattanville Hercampus chapter.