Reaction: Game of Thrones Season 8 Release Date Announcement

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

1 year, 1 month, 30 days. That’s how long I have to live in this dark, gloomy, cold world for.

[ source: rebloggy]

Do you know what it’s like? Having the one thing you love taken from you? The one thing, you swore you couldn’t live without? The one thing you stupidly devoted your whole life to?!

[Awesomely Luvvie]

Whether it be a favorite lipstick you’ve miss place, or a favorite pair of jeans you no longer fit into. We’ve all felt the same pain of heartbreak knowing we have to wait a while to ever get it back.

I am currently living my pain. For Game of thrones doesn’t come back for another 14 months. 423 days. 10,154 hours. 609, 294 minutes.

[BBC]

The numbers, no matter how you put it, will always be too large.

Where is Jamie going? Will Jon find out he’s a Targaryen? Will he and Daenerys still continue there forbidden love? Can Sansa and Arya coexist? Will Cersei come to her senses? Will Bran ever feel again? HOW LONG UNTIL ALL SEVEN KINGDOMS ARE IN A FREEZING WORLD?!

It’d hurt a lot less if there weren’t constant reminders of Game of Thrones everywhere I turn.

For instance, when I’m picking out an outfit I always find myself thinking “What would Cersei wear?”

[PopSugar]

Or when I want to yell at a teacher for mispronouncing my name, I death glare at him and think “I know how to correctly pronounce Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons”; why the heck is my name so hard?

[Tumblr]

Or when i find myself reciting the names of all my frienemies right before I go to bed, in honor of my favorite Stark Arya.

[dean of geek]

Sigh, if any of you have any good coping mechanisms feel free to help a sista out.

Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Manhattanville  Want to join? Feel free to contact me at 1(914)467-9567 or cheskavkola@gmail.com