Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Money 30 micheile henderson lZ 4nPFKcV8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

M.J. Caro ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Name: M.J. Caro

Hometown: Nantucket, MA

Year: Junior

Major: Business Management 

Concentration: International Management

Minor: Finance and Spanish

When did you start playing lacrosse and why do you love it?

“I started playing lacrosse ever since I was in 8th grade and I have loved it because the game keeps you on your toes and being an only child, I now have a family of sisters.”

What are three words to describe you?

“Genuine, jubilant, and self-less.”

Although you have traveled to a lot of places, what are some other places you would like to visit?

“I would love to travel to South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Venice, Paris and South America. As well as the West Coast and Midwest.”

What is your ideal career after college?

“To be a financial advisor or a CEO of an international corporation. As long as I am able to find something that goes with my own interests and is an overall fit for me and the company.”

What has been a huge lesson you’ve learned at Mville?

“Being able to learn to become independent and grow more each day. From going to classes, to going to pratice and everything in between. I am constantly learning more about myself and adapting to new experiences all around me.”

What are you looking forward to senior year?

“I’m looking forward to being a leader for the underclassmen, trying to leave a mark at the school and graduating.”

Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.