This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Kylie Jenner and her boyfriend since April, Travis Scott have welcome their little girl into the world!! We all knew Kylie had to have been pregnant but Sunday afternoon right before the big game, she shocked everyone with a post and video..

Kylie apologized for keeping this hidden when we are all used to her sharing her life with us, but, she did what she felt was best for her and the baby. I don’t know about you but I applaud her for it. I also applaud the fact that all her friends knew about her secret pregnancy the past 9 months and none of them said a word! Talk about true friends!

Kylie and Travis Scott’s video of the pregnancy journey brought tears to my eyes. From the doctors appointments to the baby shower Kylie was not afraid to document it all and it is a beautiful thing!  Plus we got to see the first glimpse of Kim & Kanye’s new baby, Chicago!!

Kylie was glowing while being pregnant and I cannot wait to see pictures of the baby and how she takes on motherhood!

Marisa is a senior at Manhattanville College where she is a Communications Major and Marketing Minor. She is a Social Media intern for Her Campus. When Marisa is not scrolling through social media she is either shopping, eating ice cream, or watching the bachelor. 
  Rebecca Bodtmann  Manhattanville College '19