This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Ways to Enjoy the Nice Weather

1. Do homework outside

With it being nice outside and school is still in session, take your homework outside and enjoy the nice weather. You get to get some vitamin d into your system while getting your homework done

2. Hangout on grass with friends (or quad if you go to Mville)

Hanging out with friends is always something fun and exciting to do. Since the weather is getting nice outside, bring a towel or blanket outside, blast some music and just hang out and chill.

3. Go to the park and read (or people watch)

Personally, if I go to the park, I will be people watching and not reading a book because I think it is very interesting. I get more entertainment out of people watching than reading a book.

4. Play a sport

With being at the park, there is plenty is free and open space. Get a group of friends together and bring a soccer ball, football, baseball and bat, basically anything and get a game going.

5. Have a picnic

Also along the lines of being at the park, once you are finished with your activities, you can have a picnic. It is free and very versatile because you can bring the food from home, pack whatever you would like and throw in it a bag.

6. Go to the beach/boardwalk (if you live close to one)

Living close to a beach is a big plus when it comes to the spring season. You are able to go whenever you want and walk around. If there is a boardwalk, it’s even more fun because if you get lucky, they might be open. Plus, you will get some good pictures!

7. Go to sporting events

It is the time of year for sporting events! If your college has a sports team and has home games, go to one! It allows you to go outside and show off your school spirit, plus it’s free!

8. Go for a walk/run

Since it is the spring turning into summer, it is the perfect opportunity to get some exercise in by going for a walk or run. Personally, I like going by myself so I do not get as distracted but if you want someone to push you, bring a friend or friends!

9. Watch the sunset

With the weather getting nicer comes longer nights. During the spring and summer season, the sunsets are some of the most beautiful ones I’ve seen so far. Go outside with a blanket and just watch the sunset, you will end up being relaxed by the end of the night.

10. Go to a dog park and play with dogs

Now, if you love dogs as much as I do, this idea is for you. Since I do not have my dog at college with me, I have withdrawals from puppy love. Going to a dog park is FREE and entertaining. You get to watch dogs play and you can sometimes play with them as well!

Rebecca Bodtmann  Manhattanville College '19