This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

By NICOLE QUINONES

It’s that time of year when makeup artists bring out their fake blood and colorful eyeshadow to create mind blowing makeup looks for Halloween. If you are one of those people who get amazed by what they do and want to try it at home, here are some fun and easy Halloween makeup looks that you can try at home!

Easy

1. The classic half skull face

This makeup look was done by Beauty Guru Roxxsaurus, it is a fun and Halloween makeup look, if you just want to wear all black with a skull face. All you need is black and white face paint, black eyeshadow to create shadows, depth and patience! Just follow the tutorial below and you can create this scary but easy skull face.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNHqA6pGTKI

2. Cute and Easy unicorn

For this magical moment all you need is hot pink eyeshadow to contour with, metallic highlight that will have you blinding others and colorful rhinestones to randomly place all over your face and body. Top it off with unicorn horns and you’re ready for a magical Halloween!

Medium

3. Flirty mermaid

This look isn’t as hard as it looks! To create a scaly mermaid look put fishnet stockings over face and blend the eyeshadow on top to create the texture.  Get creative and put scales on your shoulder, neck, arm etc. It may look silly at first, but once the look is done you will look like a mermaid goddess! You can use any vibrant color eyeshadow and highlight, and don’t forget a metallic lip color to pull the look together.

4. Comic book Character (POP ART)

Jump off the page of a comic book with make up! All you need for this look is black paint pot eyeliner (maybelline has a very cheap and amazing formula), red liquid lipstick and light blue face paint (optional if you want the teardrops or not). Define all your features with the black eyeliner and dot your face with the red liquid lipstick.

Hard

5. The fake bullet hole look

To scare all your friends and make them believe you have a bullet in your head follow the tutorial below!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3YzetL7P0k&t=58s

6. Half burned face!

If you show up to a Halloween party with a half burned face, everyone will be in awe. Take your time with this look and follow MUA James Charles every step to create this terrifying look!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJkbQ5ap7as&t=4s

I hope this gave you inspiration to take your makeup look for this Halloween to the next level! Happy Halloween!

Student at Manhattanville College, right outside of New York City! Editor at the Mville chapter I am majoring in Marketing and Communications with a minor in Sociology, and look forward to working either in the music business, or at a non-profit organization! I am an advocate for those who suffer from mental illness, such as anxiety, suicidal thoughts, depression, and self harm. I'm a crafter, dreamer, and traveler. I believe everyone has a story that's just waiting to be told..